Monday, February 22, 2010

Slow Week

A friend of mine told me last week that I seem to update on Monday evenings.  I didn't really realize that, but it seemed like as good of a reason as any to start updating on Monday evenings when I'm having slow weeks. 

So, this post is just to say that it's a slow week.  I'm anticipating doing the second IUI on this next Sunday or Monday. 

I'm supposed to be following some dietary restrictions and lifestyle changes and for the most part I am.  I'm not supposed to drink excessive alcohol (I don't) and I have to check but I think I'm not supposed to take baths.  That's starting to be really annoying, so I'm hoping that if I check my paperwork again it will not say that.  Maybe I just read it on the internet.

I'll let you know how that goes.  If I tell you now whether or not I can officially take baths, I won't have anything to say next Monday.  I hope you can all concentrate on your other life events with that teaser hanging over your heads.

No comments: